Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Florida Trip Part 1

Hey there lovelies!


So, my Spring Break started about 4 days ago! And I decided that going to Florida would be the best way to spend my senior year SB. I am currently listening to Savior by Rise Against, while sitting on my friend's bed and typing this. Pictures will follow lol.

So, I have spent AT LEAST 6-7 hours either on a plane or in an airport (if and when I go to Japan that will be awful to do), and drank enough coffee to keep five adults awake. It was probably one of the worst things ever! On the bright side, I am here on vacation for ten days! Five with friends, five with family! I am loving it! The weather is fabulous and my outfits are cute!
I think that is all to report for now, so yeah!

Stay Beautiful my lovelies!
NanaRen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers