Sunday, March 18, 2012

Haul and Update!

Hello my lovelies!

I am still in Florida, but today, I have decided that instead of going on about my vacation, I would do a review of my makeup I bought while here.

I went to the mall, and I found out that I was going to hangout with a childhood friend and one of his friends, but I totally forgot my makeup bag (OH NO!!) at my friend's house. So I was in Hottopic, looking at some petticoat/skirts and I saw that their Warpaint Beauty and Cosmetics. SO inexpensive and really nice!

My new eyeliner is awesome too! It is Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner in Blackest Black! It is totally cute and wow, so nice. It is the easier to apply with the brush and it doesn't smudge like liquid and doesn't wear off like pencil does. It is just perfect to wear to school or to go out with the other gals. Just fab!


A black shimmer eyeline
Pink shimmer shadow, green shimmer shadow...and such


Stay beautiful Lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers