Wednesday, March 28, 2012

YAY!!

Hello, Lovelies!


I received my BB Cream today!

 It is the Super+ BB Cream by Skin79! It is my very first Korean Skincare Product and most likely not my very last! I am excited to use this and tell all of you about it! :) And as you can see it claims to whiten, protect, and improve wrinkles (although I don't have those, they say you have to prevent)
My new products from Proactiv came today as well! From left to right: The Deep Cleansing body wash, Sheer Tint Moisturizer (SPF 15, believe), Mild Exfoliating peel (I have used this before, and it is love <3), and the Pore Cleansing System (I type this with a pore strip on my nose). I will more than likely be reviewing the strips, and moisturizer! :)






Just lots of happiness! Oh! I also ordered a green and silver tie! Slytherin colors! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers