Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Birthday and money...

Hello my lovelies!!

I am officially part of the 18+ club ^.^



I turned 18 on May 4th (AKA Star Wars Day)!

I recieved 250 USD from my mother and her friend!
But my parents did something even better! They brought in my best friend from Oklahoma to spend the weekend with me!! I jumped off the stage at my band concert (it was over thank god) and started crying! It was awesome!
Then one with the dark auburn hair is my best friend, the one with orange hair is my cousin, Emil.











This is my guy friend whom I hardly am able to see! We go to different schools so that's why D: It's awful!









Mother's day is right around the corner, so I decided to get my mom the Skin79 BB Cream Minis set (Black edition), because I want to share my love of Skin79 with her!







I then decided I wanted to try the Biore Marshmellow Facial Whip! I heard good things about it from Xiaxue's Blog so, you know, why not!












The most expensive part of this haul was this. I ordered 6 eyeshadows, the Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm in Peach Kiss, the Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara, and three free samples (Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift, The POREfessional by Benefit cosmetics, and Jadore by Dior).











Then I went and bought this cute baby! It was like 17USD! So I figured why not! And it said it should fit my large bust! :D














Then I bought this bed set for my dorm room! With matching pink towels!














My birthday outfit! Very hime! And SO cute!!
















I will update when my haul ACTUALLY arrives here, and after prom (which is in like 3 days)!!

Stay Beautiful my lovelies!
Je Ne,
NanaRen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers