Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Febstore.com and College news!

Hello my lovelies!!

I wanted to say a great big "THANK YOU!" to everyone who has been reading this blog!



I also wanted to give an update to you all!
I introduced Miinto.com (link is to the right ------------>) last post but I wanted to ask if you remember when I posted about febstore.com (link is to the riiight under Miinto,com ------------>)...oh dear. I just looked and it turns out that I didn't post about it!! AHH!!

Well, FebStore.com is an online source to buy hair products, online. Their tagline is even "Forever Beautiful," with a tagline like that I can't think of a better place to buy hair products! :D

But they don't just sell hair products, they also sell nail products and such. Like nail stickers, and falsies (nails)!

Here is a link to their about us page:

http://www.febstore.com/about-us.htm

And they even offer travel sizes and a "for him" section! So check it out! Link is under the Miinto.com!


Now,
After about 4 years in the place I called a high school, I have finally graduated!!
That's me in my robe, after we tossed the caps in the air!! And in the girls' ugly as hell gowns *gag*


Picture is by my friend Brinna (pronounced Brenna, please).











Now I am on my way to college! I accepted all my awards and loans (17,500 USD TT__TT; That's so muuuch).

I will be attending University of Missouri, yay! And living in the dorms, even more yay! <3

Well, I will also be majoring in secondary english education! I am going to be an english teacher! Woohoo!

So that is about it!

Stay beautiful,
Ja ne,

NanaRen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers