Saturday, June 16, 2012

Oh my gosh!

Hello lovelies!

I almost forgot to post! How is everyone?? 


Before I start, I wanted to give a quick insight to a new shop I was introduced to! It will also be linked on the sidebar over here -------------------------------->

The shop is called Miinto.com 

It was established in Copenhegan, Denmark in 2009 by two danish entrpenuers, Konrad Kierklo and Mike Radoor. They cater to women's, men's, and children's clothing. Internationally more than 1,000 shops are already part ordering!

So check out Minnto.com everyone!!


Now, to tell you why I forgot to post:
I have had a friend over since Wednesday, and I got home Monday, so Tuesday was recoop day! 

So, onwards!

We go in on Monday night around 930pm (Central Time). Then we drove abou t20 min to get our dog, Bella. 
Speaking of Bella, she happens to be right here bundled up in my blanket on top of my legs D;
She's really heavy and it sucks D;













The Tuesday rolled around and my friend and I went to the mall, I picked up my copy of Lollipop Chainsaw (a game about a girl who is a cheerleader that kills zombies with a chainsaw). It is also filled with lots of music (which was composed by Little Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence) and slutty costumes. 







I bought this ring, a pink Playboy bunny ring, some hair ties, and a peacock ring. They were too good to pass up (at only 1 USD a peice).




Two new colors I bought at Walgreens (2 USD each). The pink is called 24/7 and the green is called Innocent. They are very pretty, although I prefer the pink to the green.




And this is what I am now trying to clear up my face with. It is called "Yes to Tomatoes" it is 97% natural and organic. I am excited to try it. And if it works I will not have to use ProActiv anymore!!






That's about it!
Stay beautiful my lovelies!!


Je ne,
NanaRen

2 comments:

  1. That ring is so cute! >w< I used to have one just like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! There is this store that sell accessories for like literally 1 USD! <3

      Delete

Followers