Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tags, DollyWink, Palty, and...beauty secrets!!

Hey there, lovelies!

It's been a good week! I was left at home since Wednesday because my dad went to LA for a business trip! I tol him to go poke around Little Tokyo, he did.



He bought me Palty Hair Dye in Jewelry Ash!
Too pretty! I am actually getting a hair cut to make sure my hair is healthy enough to use it! So today I am getting my hair done. I am not quite sure what I am doing with my haircut yet :/ Maybe some thing like this:

I love the bangs and oh my gosh! Just so sweet looking!!

OR this one:

Oh....my...gosh!! I absolutely LOVE Kanako's hairstyle! It is like the perfect medium between girly and tomboy-ish!! <3 I love Kanako in general though XD


My dad ALSO bought me.....DOLLYWINK EYESHADOW!!!!!

He bought me DollyWink in 01 Sweet Dolly! For those who don't know, Sweet Dolly is a quad with neutrals and browns! <3 <3


I need to buy some false eyelashes soon though :( Oh! I also bought....

A ponytail extension! Because when I cut my hair...I am probably going to have a nub...haha

Aaannnddd.....

Straight extensions!! So I can have luscious hair!!


I then ordered one of these! It's a Topsy Tail? It does this:

Which is TOO cute not to do to my hair!! Or...extensions?? Haha...yeahhhh.....















SO, I have been scowering the internet in order to find ways to treat my hair with stuff in my fridge...or pantry. So I have found THESE effective:

Degunkify with Vinegar?

Well. Yes. It works. Apple Cider Vinegar can help reduce gunk and residue on your scalp! It may not smell the best, oh and it makes it SO shiny, too!! <3 Try it! You can pick Cider Vinegar up at a dollar store (Like dollar tree) or WalMart! I suggested this to my gal-friend cause she uses so many products!! And after prom I used it, 1 cup worked for my hair, so...yeah.

Egg of your hair? Say What?!?

This is a lovely mask for your hair! You take 2 Eggs, 1 Tablespoon of honey, and 2 Tablespoons of olive oil! You can add about 1 Tablespoon of yogurt too! The yolk of the egg, olive oil, and yogurt are moisture giants! And the probiotics in the yogurt are good for hair, like they are for your body! You take this mask and strap on a shower cap (mine is purple :3) and leave on 45-60 min!! Some places say wash out with warm water, but I use cool water (it makes hair extra shiny). After this mask, your hair will feel soft and shiny!

Egg on my face? Gross!

Actually, the whites are like a quick facelift! It makes your skin all nice and soft, too!! Not to mention the yolk is an instant moisturizer! Your face will be so soft and it looks wonderful afterwords!

Dia...I have dry feet...

It's okay! Really! I do, too! I live in Missouri so almost everyone here has scaley feet D; I happen to have stumbled across this one in...a HISTORY book. Yeah. A history book. Who knew right?  Well, back in Egypt, the Queen Cleopatra used to bathe in milk. Yes. Milk. Turns out, adding about a cup of milk to a foot bath, or an actual bath will help make your skin soft. Those probiotics, guys!! They are the best thing in the world!
Also, a scrub of brown sugar and olive oil is great! You take about 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and 1 and a half tablespoons of olive oil! Then you just scrub your feet with it after a bath! So soft!!

Acne

UGH!  I -hate- acne! Buuut, I have a secret to get clearer skin~ The acid in tomatos and lemons are great! What I do is I take a tomato and shove it into a blender. Blend it to a nice paste, then juice a lemon for about 2-3 tablespoons and mix. Put this paste and put it on your face~ let dry. Then rinse and do your normal routine!!

Quick review
So two posts back, I told you lovlies about my purchase of Say Yes! To Tomatoes products. I have realized that these two products (the scrub and the moisturizer) and OH MY GOSH!!! It actually clears your skin up nicely! I had bought the spot stick earlier and noticed that it was also effective. I think I will be buying organic face products from now on! It is totally worth it. I highly highly recommend the Say Yes! To Tomatoes!

And now some tags from Elle and Blair Fowler!!


EEK! You’ve got five minutes to do your makeup for a date. What’s your minimum?
OHMYGOSH!!! Uhm, I would say, concealer. foundation. Mascara! Carry a lipgloss with you! If not lipbalm!


Pick a trend—crazy cat eyeliner, super hot pink blush, or feathered false lashes?
Cat eyeliner! It will never go out of style for me :)

If you had to either give up all makeup for two months or give up your skincare for a week, which would you pick?
Makeup! Your skincare is important! Keep that skin healthy!

What beauty products are always in your purse?
Lipgloss/tinted lipbalm, Say Yes! Spot Stick, and Mascara..oh and my mineral powder!

Are there any beauty products that you keep coming back to throughout the years?
Hmm...does that include haircare?!? If so, my Herbal Essence Drama Clean! OH oh! And my bath and body works in Warm Vanilla Sugar...and O///O and uhm my Vanilla LipSmackers!!

Smoky eyes or red lips?
Hm...I don't look good in either! But I love the smoky eye look!

Lipstick or lipgloss?
Lipgloss!!

Are there any products that you never expected to like but ended up loving?
Maybelline's Illegal Length Mascara! I thought it wouldn't give me the length like it advertises, but...it's true! And LipSmackers gloss! It's got great shine and looks fabulous!!

And the 7 sins of beauty!

1. GREED - What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
Myyyy....DollyWink Eyeshadow is most expensive...it was like 28USD. Most inexpensive would be my falsies! But I never wear them!

2. WRATH - What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? 
-sigh- This one is hard, I would say ProActiv products. Sometimes they work, other times they don't And it is just awful!

3. GLUTTONY - What are your most delicious beauty products?
LipSmackers Vanilla Lipgloss. No Herbal Essence Drama Clean! Both. I love them.

4. SLOTH - What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Foundation and buying an eye cream and serum.

5. PRIDE - What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
My Skin79 BB Cream (Hot Pink Label). It has the BEST coverage for me!

6. LUST - What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Eyes. Back. Scent. :) So if you have nice eyes, a nice back, and smell like Axe Excite or smell like awesome. Heyyyy~

7. ENVY - What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
O///O Justin Beiber's Girlfriend or Somebody! DNKY's Be Delicious, Brittney Spear's Radience and Midnight Fantasy. Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional! OH OH OH!! Beyonce's Pulse!! That perfume is AMAZING! Victoria's Secret Pink: Pretty and Pure ANYTHING. VSFantasies: Love Spell, Vanilla Lace, and Secret Garden~ I have a lot I would love to have! And a custom MAC Palette!

Well, that's it for now!
Lemme know your answers for the tags!

Stay Beautiful Lovlies,
Je Ne,

NanaRen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers