Monday, July 2, 2012

Hey everyone!

Hey there lovelies!

How are you all, I will be posting two posts, one after the other! This is a general update and stuff haha!



So This past weekend my cousin, Emil was over! We chilled out at home and i went to see the new Pixar/Disney movie Brave!

You know with THIS princess:
It was an extremely cute movie! I think it is one of my favorites. But I have to say, Tangled is still my favorite movie. I like how this Disney movie wasn't focused on the whole "find a prince and get married" aspect, like Aladdin, Cinderella...Snow White...Sleeping Beauty....the list goes on.

I actually preferred the whole, as Merida's dad put it, "I don't want to get married! I want to stay single forever and let my hair flow in the wind  as I ride through the glen firing arrows into the sunset!!"

I mean, what kind of girl wants to be tied down by marriage right? Well. I mean having someone there with you for a long time is a great way to live. Anyway, if you haven't seen this movie...I suggest you see it. Even if it is a kid's movie. It was really, really good. Then next couple movies I plan to go see are Madagascar 3 (I really, really like funny movies) and Amazing Spider-Man. After that I plan to go to the "Dark Knight Rises" marathon on July 19. Because Batman is awesome.

Then come September, I plan on seeing Finding Nemo in 3D. Because I absolutely loved that movie as a kid. I might go see Katy Perry's Part of Me as well. But I have no idea. My top to see list is definitely Spider-Man.

Other than this weekend. I happened to sign up for my college classes.
This is my schedule. The top class is new, like, a new mandatory class that I REALLY do not want to take, new. :(





That's it for now!

Stay Beautiful lovelies,

Je ne,
NanaRen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers