Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Diet, diet, diet!

Hey lovelies!

How are you all?

I am dieting. Mainly a "Japan diet." Where all I eat is rice, fish, and veggies. 



There is not much happening here at college. It is homecoming week. There is an "almost midnight" breakfast going on right now. But I refuse to eat after 8pm. 

I am using a supplement right now. 


It is the SlimQuick Resolution Starter Kit. 
It is a dual product. With the Triple Action Cleanse and the Ultra Fat burner. 

The Triple Action Cleanse is a prebiotic and probiotic (good for your digestive tract). And is described as:
"Slimquick 7-day gentle cleanse is designed specifically for women to jump start their weight loss in 7 days. Slimquick 7-day gentle cleanse helps: promote energy, improve functions of digestive tract, increase metabolism, cleanse the colon, balance blood sugar, flush toxins."

However, the starter kit is a 7 day for itself. Where there is a 4 day of the Triple action cleanse and 3 days of the Ultra fat burner.

The Ultra Fat burner is described as:
"SLIMQUICK Ultra Fat Burner is designed to address six ways that women lose weight. It uses clinically researched key ingredients that work to BURN FAT, CALORIES and CARBS. The SLIMQUICK Ultra Fat Burner formula offers 300% the weight-loss power vs. diet alone. Support your weight-loss program using the SLIMQUICK products and by following the nutrition plans and exercise programs on this website."

 I am hoping this does work. I want to see if I lose weight on this supplement. The Starter Kit, in my own thoughts, is a trial run of the SlimQuick brand. I started this week with 150.5 pounds (I gained ten from the last post TT__TT).

I am also taking multivitamins (formulated for women), a Hair, Skin, and Nails vitamin, and a Zinc for Acne vitamin!

I will blog frequently with updates!

Love you all!
Stay beautiful,
NanaRen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers