Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Circle lenses!

Hello lovelies!


Nice to see you all!

This is a circle lenses and other small updates!



So, a few months ago, I ordered 2 pairs of circle lenses from TokyoWink. They have Japanese cosmetics, circle lenses, and false eyelashes for sale... along with Koji Eyelash curlers!

I bought the GEO Twin Blue. The color is similar to a blue with a golden ring around the iris. It is super pretty!
Product Info:

Diameter: 14.0mm 
Base Curve Radius: 8.40 ~ 8.60mm 
C.T: 0.04 ~ 0.13mm 
Water Content: 38 ~ 42% 
Using Cycle: One Year 
Power Range: Plano (0.00) Only 
Manufacturer: Geo Medical Inc. 

This is the stock photo.



And here is the photo up close of my eyes (excuse the little to no makeup and derpy expression).

My natural eye color is green, so the contacts show up pretty well on my eyes. This was taken the day I got them. I love them!

When it comes to comfort I would give them a.... 8/10. I have never worn contacts for an extended period of time before this and these are really comfortable to wear. I love them.


As for the design of the lenses, I would give them a 7/10, they are just common blue contacts, but the golden ring in the middle is very pretty. I like the design.

Enlarging: I give them a 8/10 as well. They enlarge compared to my normal eyes, though you really can't tell in the photo to the left here.

Overall, I give the GEO Twin Blue a 7.66/10.

The second pair I bought were the GEO Nudy Green contacts. I bought them to enhance the green eyes I already have.

Here is the...

Product Info:

Diameter: 14.0mm 
Base Curve Radius: 8.40 ~ 8.60mm 
C.T: 0.04 ~ 0.13mm 
Water Content: 38 ~ 42% 
Using Cycle: One Year 
Power Range: Plano (0.00) Only 
Manufacturer: Geo Medical Inc. 


As I said above, my natural eye color is green. I haven't worn these as much because I am really, really liking the Twin Blues.

However, I did wear these for a few hours, to get used to them.

When it came to comfort I was surprised, they were so comfy! Like, it didn't even feel like I had contacts in. So, Naturally, I give them a 10/10.

As for design... I give them a 6/10... I don't like how they aren't as green as I would like. I was hoping for something a bit more green that what I got. And having green eyes, I thought they would make them a bit more green. But not quite.

Enlarging: 10/10. They make my eyes HUGE!  So, with comfort and enlarging, I guess I can deal with them not being as green as I would've wanted.

Overall Score: 8.66/10.
\
I have been working on my style this past two weeks. And trying to see where I 'fit' into the gal comm. I managed to get some photos taken of me in my outfits, but I will do a whole outfit post at a later date. Here are just some of the 'snapshots.'

Excuse the messy counter, this is a late October/Early November outfit, just something easy to wear to classes.

A 'Rokku' inspired outfit. I have been wearing this hoodie to death, it is just really warm and adorable. I got those booties a year or two ago for Christmas from my mom. And I really like this co-ord.

Simple make, without lenses or lashes. I think I might do a tutorial on this look because it is so pretty!

I also started to move some stuff into my cousin and aunt's house so I can live there during winter break. Here is an unfinished snapshot of my room.

I will be doing a 'Room' tour at a later date this week. More of an 'apartment' tour since they live in an apartment and we are hardcore cleaning it. But my room tour will be first. :) It is slowly getting pinker and pinker as the week goes on.

Another hairstyle I wanted to try out: Sailor Moon!

The odangos were a pain in the butt, the did not want to be ball shaped....

My Halloween in a nutshell. I played games... I highly suggest Lollipop Chainsaw, it is disturbingly... sparkly. And Catherine is a lot of fun, too.

Speaking of games and gaming, I got my new PSVita (limited edition white) and the new Assassin's Creed II: Liberation. Lots of fun! I am excited for Persona 4: Golden to come out on the 20th of this month! I love Persona games.

A VK inspired outfit. I love how the Union Jack on Hello Kitty's bow looks with plaid and stripes!

A 'Rokku' outfit. Just a cute skirt and a pooh shirt with leggings and flats (perfect for going to class).

These are from a loooong time ago, but I made Agejo/Rokku nails. They were purple and black crackle with glitter and rhinestones. So cute.

A 'winter' cosplay of Rise Kujikawa from Persona 4. This was at my Japan Club's photoshoot on the 27th of October.

I also have a few other cosplays coming up (that I asked my mother for for Christmas). Well, in all technicality  they are the same person but two different outfits.

First is:
Ino Yamanaka! From the original Naruto! Though her outfit is different that what I was thinking (covers her stomach completely).

 Aaaannnd:

Ino Yamanaka Shippuden! I am so excited to cosplay her! I love Ino! Dat hair. Seriously.

So... That is about it.


Another post to come later this week (Friday or so) See ya!



Stay Beautiful,

NanaRen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers