Thursday, April 11, 2013

Offical Class Schedule! Fall 2013 Semester!

Hello, lovlies!

I give you an updated schedule for school and such!

I love my schedule! I am done with classes before 1PM everyday! Yay! AND I have no classes Fridays! I am also taking seventeen credit hours... because I need to make up for some classes I failed D: But it's okay! I can't wait for next semester! I will hit the ground running! And I have someone who can help me, too!

So here is the schedule!


This is it! On Mondays and Wednesdays, my classes start at 9:30AM and go until 11:50AM. Then I can choose to do one of my online classes until whenever.

Tuesday and Thursdays, my classes start at 9:30AM (consistency!) and go until 12:15PM!

As you can probably see for yourselves, I am taking English and History. The History class is European civilization: 1715 to present. English is a basic composition class >.< Then I am taking a Psychology class online and a philosophy class as well. The Philosophy class is called 'Love 101' and deals with 'neuroscience of love, love across cultures, domestic violence, commitment issues, jealousy, and psychological consequences of obsession, breakups and divorce.' It seems like a really cool class.

And I am finally taking a Japanese course! It is beginner Japanese and I am so, so, so excited! <3

I finally figured out what I want to do when I get out of college, too! I want to do something in the field of psychology. I have always found the subject interesting. And I feel like I would be able to do so much with a degree in psychology.


I love you all!
Stay beautiful,

Nana Ren

P.S. Here's some music that came out recently that I love. I have always been a fan of Avril Lavigne... and her new song is great.

Here's to Never Growing Up:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers