Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Late Update

Hello lovlies!

How are all of you? A lot is going on right now. I can't wait to update about school. This is an update and I actually TALK about school!

So, I haven't updated in a while. And I apologize, I have been extremely stressed with trying to figure out how to go about getting everything set up to go back to school. I have picked out my classes (and I am going to be taking... 14 credit hours).

This is hopefully going to be my schedule. English online, Psychology on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, Biology on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, and then Algebra online.

I have to send in my transcripts and a few other documents that I will be going to the library within an hour to print out said documents. Then I will be be scanning a document to send to my high school for high school transcripts. I am hoping my dad will be sending my ACT scores to the school I will be going to (the local community college).
This is one of my favorite outfits I wore, it was on my Lookbook earlier in October. It shows my Junpei Iori hat that came with my Persona 3 Portable Pre-Order. I like how 'urban' it looked.
Boyfriend took this photo at the coffee shop we were at when I was wearing this outfit. The necklace was once a keychain but my cousin, Em, broke it... so I put it on a necklace!

The leaves had started to change around this time. And I am so happy about it! I absolutely love the colors of fall! I love seeing outside my window and seeing the beautiful red-orange leaves there. I will take a picture of it and post it later on.
This is one of my makeup looks for Halloween. It was supposed to look like a sexier and edgier look but still be pretty cute. I love how my eye makeup looks!

Later in the afternoon, my costume was "Hipster Mitsuru Kirijo" from Persona 3. I actually loved the outfit.

I can't find the rest of my pictures though! So I will post those when I find them!

Have a great day!

XoXo,
NanaRen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers