Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Let's talk Stigma.

Hello lovlies,

This is a bit of a different post. It's informative. It's opinionated... and it's a little more personal to my life.

I haven't been too open about what I want to do with my life. It's because of stigma of sex in America.

By stigma, I mean:
A set of negative and often unfair beliefs that a society or group of people have about something.
Or
A mark of shame or discredit

 I am wanting to start a new blog, on tumblr, about society and stigma. I want to touch on controversial topics that are considered "taboo" to speak about in a public forum. I like to go further into my future career as a psychologist and see some of the arguments that people make.

You can see more about this HERE.

This is where I will be posting more and more about psychology and society.

Thanks a bunch,
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers