Wednesday, February 18, 2015

18/2/2015: Let's Learn 50 Things about Me!

Hello lovlies!!

This is just a '50 Questions About Me' thing!




1: What was the last book you read?
Hmmm... I am currently reading "The World of Ice and Fire," which is the companion to the Game of Thrones book series (A Song of Ice and Fire). While, I am reading this, I am currently reading A Game of Thrones and will be reading The Hyrule Historia. ...Nerdy things, mainly. 

2: Do you like roller coasters?
Yeah, for the most part. The only ones I don't like are the ones that are really high up (fear of heights). So that includes SixFlags' Mr. Freeze and Superman... the giant swings...

3: Day or night?
If I am out and about alone, day. Any other time? Nighttime. I just don't like being alone at night.

4: What do you hear right now?
My boyfriend snoring along with "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis. I listen to music while I try to sleep. My boyfriend also has this annoying habit of making lip smacking noises in his sleep...

5: What would you name your son or daughter if you had one?
Well, boyfriend and I have talked about this. He wants to name any children we have with normal names. I personally, would want to give them interesting names, assuming they end up with his boring (and snooty) last name. If I had a son, I would love to name him Ayden. It's always been one of my favorite names since I was younger. Don't know why. Just is. As for a daughter, I would love to name her something like Lily or something pretty. Personally, I have a love of mythology and would love to name her Cassandra or Aurora.

6: Do you want kids? Why or why not?
This is an interesting question. I wouldn't really want a daughter because I grew up as a girl... and it was hard. There are all these stupid expectations that you have to be pretty and skinny. If I did want a kid, I would want a son, simply because I love video games and most of my time is split between work and video games already. Granted I am split between three Final Fantasy games (X, X-2, and XIII-3), three Persona games (P4:G, P3:P, and P4:U), two Pokemon games (X and ORAS) and Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask... so I am not really doing myself any favors here, but I think that having a son would def. be easier. I mean, most of my friends are actually guys. I don't like having girl friends, too much drama.

7: What’s your favorite memory with your best friend(s)?
Oh god. Uhm, well, there was this time with my cousin Em... okay it was a couple times, where we may or may not have accidentally set something on fire... well, okay, two things. A trash can and a vacuum. And we may have thought the ashes were not hot nor would they catch fire... but they did... Oh man... it was bad. And this happened twice... within the same week... like within days of each other.... we were so stupid.

8: How many times did it take you to pass your driver’s test?
I take public transit. I mean... I am purposely waiting to turn 21 so I don't need a permit to get my license, I can basically take the test and get my license.

9: The scariest dream you had?
....Pretty much the ones where my teeth fall out. And there have been several of those. It was really unsettling. Not to mention in one of them, there was a poison that was being pumped into my mouth to make them fall out...

10: How tall are you?
I am 5'4" or 162.56 cm. I am pretty average in the height department. Need to use one of those clothing stick grabbies to get stuff at work. 

11: The last thing you ate was…
A cream cheese, salami and turkey wrap with banana peppers. It was actually pretty good. Before that I had a QuikTrip donut and almond coffee.

12: A band you want to see live is…
I would love to see Krewella, Imagine Dragons, Demi Lovato, All Time Low, I would also like to go to Warped Tour or Electric Daisy before I turn 25.

13: Do you have a hero/someone you look up to? If so, who?
Not really. Most of the people that normal people look up... are kinda shitty in my life. I actually really admire fictional characters more than anything else, as lame as that is.

14: Do you like to swim?
I love to swim - particularly in the ocean but it has been about 3 years since I did that. I miss the ocean a lot. I used to live in Florida and it was always nice to smell the ocean and feel the sand under your toes.

15: Things you look for in a guy/girl?
As for guys: I like them a little nerdy. If you don't understand anything nerdy that I say, I just can't. And I mean, they have to be sweet, too. 
As for girls though, you need to be drama free because I don't need that stress in my life. And for both, I mean, I love pretty eyes (most of my exes and my current have had pretty eyes. My boyfriend from high school had such pretty eyes, they were like blue but not... and omg so pretty) and a nice smile. As cliche as that is.

16: Has a book ever upset you?
Oh my god. Yes. SO much yes. Like, The Fault in Our Stars... it has its own folder. It's in a folder called 'Fuck You, John Green.' I mean, I love the book so much, but god. I cried. A lot. Like a lot, a lot. It was awful... but it was so good. It was an amazing book. Then again, I get invested in the books I read... 

17: What was the first instrument you learned to play? (if any)
I learned to play the flute (I am not counting the 'recorder' because every kid learns that). I started in 6th grade and played all the way through high school (band nerd all the way). I often think about playing again because I mean, why not?

18: Some of your hobbies include…
I read (a lot), I write (more than I read), play video games, shop (makeup, clothes and video games), I practice makeup and hair stuff on myself, I love to cook... and I really love to think of stuff to do with fashion. I occasionally cosplay...

19: How do you deal with anger?
I try not to deal with anger. And by that I mean, I try to avoid angry situations. I can't stand being angry. When I do get angry, I try to calm down... but it all depends on what, who and why I am angry. Sometimes I really can't control it if it is severe enough.

20: Something you like about your appearance is…
  I am actually really fond of my eyes. They're green (like a cat's eye green so really bright). And only about 2% of the world have green eyes. I also sort of have sectoral heterochromia (part of my right eye is like a brown-ish red color). 


21: What was the last movie you watched?
Lucy with Morgan Freeman and Scarlett Johansson was the last movie I watched. Though in the queue, I have Gone Girl, Dracula Untold, The Maze Runner, and the rest of Persona 3: The Movie: Spring of Birth to watch.
22: Do you have a favorite ghost story? What about a personal ghost story?
Nope. I don't do ghost stories and ghosts, fuck that.

23: Where is the farthest from home that you've gone?
....Uhm... I have been all up the eastern seaboard and several midwestern states. I mean, I think the only state to the east of Missouri I haven't been in is Michigan...

24: Have you met anyone through the internet that you'd like to meet irl?
...Not met... but I would love to meet several people on YT... and one or two on Tumblr... and one from my MFC days.

25: Do you look like your parents?
Uhm.... I don't think so. I mean I am the tallest girl in my family thanks to my dad being like 6'5". 

26: Things you have in common with your parents?
Minor OCD thanks to my mom - she is pretty much a psycho when it came to being clean.

27: What is to the right of you? 
Uhm... my phone. 

28: A favorite memory with a sibling?
I'm an only child. 

29: What is something you wish you'd done?
Stood up for myself more. I was kind of pathetic. 

30: What are some of your favorite blogs?
I have no idea. I mean I love a bunch of gyaru (Japanese fashion) blogs that I have come across. 

31: Do you sing in the shower? 
Oh yeah. I belt that shit out! I love to sing in the shower and stuff. It's fun to sing in the shower. Shakira, Britney, Seether, Zedd, Ariana... anything and everything.

32: Something others have described you as... 
Bitchy. I don't take anyone's shit anymore. If you bullshit me, I will call you on it. And I'm a little abrasive. 

33: Name of every pet you've had...
Hmm, well we had Marlin (an iguana), Bernie (a medium-large dog), Bella (my rat-terrier/spaniel)... then I had Momo (my red beta fish) and then I had Naga (my purple beta fish). I sort of adopted my cousin's cat... or rather he adopted me. His name is Yoru (we call him Ru).

34: Your favorite superhero?
Sailor Moon, hands down. Though I have a love of Harley Quinn (who is technically a bad guy...)

35: Two of your fears are...
Spiders and heights

36: What you're majoring in in college/what you plan to major in...
It had been psychology. I am not sure what I will/might go back for...

37: What is your favorite season?
Spring or Fall. Not too hot and not too cold.

38: The best vacation you took?
I would love to say Harry Potter World/Universal in 2012 - but my parents ruined that one with all their arguments. It got to the point where I told them 'You're ruining my graduation trip. Stop arguing. It doesn't help that my knee is already being a bitch because of the humid weather but I really want to enjoy my trip.' So maybe it was the trip when my best friend got married, despite my dog dying two days earlier and my boyfriend at the time breaking up with me.

39: Why your best friend is your best friend.
She's just as weird as I am. We're scary together.

40: How did you come across your favorite band?
Oh gosh. I have no idea. Lot's of memories from high school and middle school connected to them?

41: Occupations you wanted as a little kid?
I wanted to be a lot, but my parents sort of pushed me to do things I wasn't suited for. I wanted to be a writer (journalist - specifically for gamer magazines and stuff), a fashion designer... 

42: Are you an introvert or extrovert?
...Depends. I am trying to be a little more extroverted, but overall, I am pretty much an introvert.

43: When was the last time you drank?
I can't remember. It was a while ago.

44: How many pillows do you sleep with?
Somewhere between 4 and 6.

45: Are you a "safe" driver?
Everytime I have driven, it was pretty safe.

46: Something that's bothering you right now?
...Why am I awake at 5:30 in the morning? Who knows. 

47: How many cds do you own?
A lot. But I recently got rid of most of them. I basically only have my Lady Gaga "The Fame" CD that a boyfriend in high school got me for my birthday. It was probably my favorite present that year. That CD has seen lots of love.

48: How many books do you own?
Easily over 30-40. I love books. I am a bibliophile.

49: How many aunts and uncles do you have?
The uncle I live with, my crazy psycho aunt, my passive-aggressive aunt and then there is the crazy uncle we don't talk about.

50: Top Five Guilty Pleasure Music
  • ...Christina Aguilera (like 90s Christina...)
  • Britney Spears (any era)
  • .....Eminem (mainly stuff from the Curtain Call album)
  • <.<  Pussycat Dolls
  • And finally: Anime Theme songs
Looks like that is about it!
Wow, I am a little embarrassed.

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers